Living and Working Internationally

If you are a US citizen living abroad, traditional sources of US private health insurance may not meet your needs. If you are a non-US citizen, you may need an international medical insurance policy to supplement the coverage available to you through a plan sponsored by your government or to provide coverage while you are outside your home country. HCC Medical Insurance Services has designed its international major medical plans to meet your needs.

International medical plans are ideal for:

  • Expatriates
  • Missionaries
  • Corporate Travel (long term)
  • Overseas Posting
  • Sabbaticals
  • Educational Research
  • Economic Development Travel
  • Long Term Vacations